Lyman Memorial High School uses FamilyID as our online registration forum for all athletic seasons. The fall registration period is now open and will remain open through the beginning of the season. Every athlete that plans on participating in a spring sport at Lyman Memorial High School (Varsity/JV Boys Soccer, Varsity/JV Girls Soccer, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Varsity/JV Girls Volleyball, Girls Swimming, Football) must sign up online and register in order to participate. There is no cost to register, this is an opportunity to limit the amount of paperwork that is sent home and filled out each time a student wants to participate in our athletic program. The athletic department realizes that not all athletes have internet access at their home, therefore, the Athletic Director will be available for anyone that needs to use a computer to sign up and register their student-athlete. Any questions can be directed to the athletic office (860)642-3567. It is the hope of the athletic department that this format becomes a lot easier for athletes to register for athletics. A user guide for parents to use FamilyID is below:
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
A reminder that an updated physical must still be on file with the school nurse and the pre-participation health history must also be on file with the school nurse in order to participate. A completed registration does not mean active participation! Please be sure to handle the physical and health history prior to the start of the season (8/24/17 for all sports except football - 8/18/17). All athletes must receive signed slip from nurse stating proper medical clearance prior to participation of any kind!
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: 888-800-5583 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.