Announcements and Important Events
SCHOOL NURSE SUMMER CLEARANCE HOURS
Needed for Sports Clearance
- Health History – use Sports Preparticipation History form – completed, signed and dated annually (each school year dated after August 1st) by parent and student.
- Physical – completed, signed and dated. A sports physical form or the state blue form with sports clearance checked off is acceptable. Valid for two years and must cover athlete for the entire season.
- All paperwork is to be delivered to the school nurse.
- If criteria has been met, student obtains a sports clearance slip to submit to their coach so he/she may participate in tryouts.
- Any health concerns may require further documentation/clearance by a licensed medical professional.
- For fall sports, Medication Authorization forms for EpiPens and Inhalers need to be submitted before tryouts. (Tryouts begin before school year starts.)
Sports Clearance Hours August 2017
Tuesday, August 22nd – 2PM-4PM
Wednesday August 23rd – 2PM -4PM
Thursday, August 24th – 7:30AM-10AM